Juvederm Injections in NJ
Juvederm is a synthetically-produced version of the body’s natural connective tissue material called hyaluronic acid. Over time, the body’s own hyaluronic acid is lost, creating the appearance of wrinkles. Treatment with Juvederm can fill in these wrinkles and restore a more youthful appearance. Juvederm may also be used for lip augmentation. The procedure takes approximately 10-15 minutes and results usually last for 6 months.*
How Juvederm Works and What to Expect
- Over time, part of our bodies connective tissue moves or is lost, creating the appearance of wrinkles. Treatment with Juvederm can fill in these wrinkles and restore a more youthful appearance. Juvederm may also be used for lip augmentation.
- Injections are performed by one of our board certified dermatologist. You may experience a mild pinch but the discomfort will go away momentarily as the products contain anesthesia. The procedure takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Immediately after treatment, you may experience numbness, mild swelling or bruising but these symptoms will improve rapidly in the first few hours and days.
- Most treatments last 6-9 months or sometimes even longer.* The response does not stop dramatically but rather fades over a period of time.
- If you are concerned about unwanted wrinkles, you may be an ideal candidate. Please consult with a member of our staff.
*Individual Results May Vary