Board Certified Physician Assistant
Alexa Hetzel is a board certified physician assistant. As a physician assistant, she is a licensed health care provider trained to diagnose and treat medical conditions in collaboration with a physician. Alexa graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Kinesiology. She then earned a Master of Science (M.S.) in the Physician Assistant program at Monmouth University, where she was recognized for academic excellence with induction into the Phi Alpha National Honor Society. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants. Alexa began work at Windsor Dermatology in 2014, and rejoined in 2018 in her new capacity as a physician assistant. She supports the doctors in providing medical and cosmetic dermatology care.
- Board certified Physician Assistant
- Member of the American Academy of Physiciant Assistants and New Jersey Society of Physician Assistants
- Master of Science: Monmouth University – Physician Assistant Program
- Phi Alpha National Honor Society
- Bachelor of Science: Penn State University