Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Keegan practices medical, surgical and geriatric dermatology. He has a strong interest in treating persons with psoriasis and has served as an investigator in over 60 clinical trials to evaluate new treatments. In addition, he practices all aspects of dermatology: moles, warts, skin cancer, skin infections, vitiligo and complex dermatologic cases. Dr. Keegan has been honored with a number of grants, fellowships and awards including recognition from the National Institutes of Health and the American Medical Association. He was recently named as an editor of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology and Top Docs for NJ Top Doctors. Dr. Keegan loves training for triathlons and spending time with his family.
“Excellent experience, very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend to someone.”
– Ryan T.
- Board certified in dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Master of Science: New York University
- Doctor of Philosophy: New York University
- Doctor of Medicine: New York University
- Internship: St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, New York City
- Residency in dermatology: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Practicing dermatology and dermatologic surgery for over 6 years
- Member of the Attending Staff at the University Medical Center at Princeton