Happy 2017! If you love skin care and innovative procedures, 2017 is going to be an exciting year for you. The new year is a great time for self-improvement, why not start with your outward appearance? There are a lot of treatments in the dermatology world that you should try out this year.
- Acne treatments. Is 2017 the year you finally want to get rid of acne? Make it a resolution to finally make that appointment to get treated for acne. Dermatologists can prescribe a variety of treatment options to provide you with clearer skin.
- Facial rejuvenation. Have the holidays and cold weather left your skin feeling a little dull, dry, and wrinkly? There are numerous procedures available to bring your skin to a youthful, smoother, brighter state. One of which, is microdermabrasion. It’s known as an “instant facelift,” and is one of the most popular and effective anti-aging skincare treatments available today.
- Innovative fat removing procedures. Now that the holidays are over, many of us are looking ahead to the summer months. If you are unhappy with your bikini body, CoolSculpting will be able to help. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. It eliminates unwanted fat without surgery or downtime.
- Sweat less in 2017. Hyperhidrosis is a condition that makes people sweat more than the body would normally need to. There are a few ways to treat it, including BOTOX® injections, which is usually covered by insurance.
- Permanent hair removal. Many people have unwanted hair on their bodies. Dealing with the hassle of removing it daily, weekly, or monthly can become inconvenient. Laser hair removal offers a permanent solution to getting rid of pesky hair.
No matter your skin care needs; Windsor Dermatology will solve your problem. We have an excellent team of six board certified dermatologists that takes pride in their work and strives for the highest quality care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the services we offer.