CoolSculpting® is a revolutionary body contouring procedure designed to freeze away fat from your body. So far, over 3 million CoolSculpting® treatments have been performed worldwide. It has never been easier to remove unwanted fat from your body and is clinically proven, safe and effective.
CoolSculpting® works by utilizing controlled cooling to target and eliminate unwanted fat. The treated fat cells are naturally eliminated from your body. Patients may start to see results in as early as three weeks and will experience the most dramatic results between one and three months. If you want to transform your body by removing fat cells from targeted areas, learn how to prepare for your CoolSculpting® treatment.
- Receive a CoolSculpting® consultation. Before starting CoolSculpting® treatment, you must first check to see if you are a candidate. You need to have pliable fat that can be suctioned, in order to receive the treatment. Currently, there are three applicator sizes.
- Inquire about a treatment plan. During your consultation, you should ask your healthcare provider how many treatments they recommend. Once the treated fat cells are eliminated, they will not come back.
- Bring something to occupy your time. If you have decided to receive CoolSculpting®, congratulations! You’ll need to bring something to occupy your time. Treatments can take up to an hour, so having work, a book, or your laptop with you can make the time go by faster.
- Patience is key. Results can be seen in as little as three weeks after one treatment session, however, the most noticeable results occur after one to three months. However, additional treatments in the same or different areas may enhance the desired aesthetic effect.
- Long-lasting results are up to you. In order to maintain your desired appearance, you need to upkeep your body. This can be done by keeping up with your normal diet and exercise. By doing so, your long-term results should be sustainable.
We are happy to announce that we have a CoolSculpting® machine! We have an excellent team of six board certified dermatologists that takes pride in their work and strives for the highest quality care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the services we offer.