Botox has become a popular trend across the United States for its anti-aging properties. The benefits of Botox go beyond reducing wrinkles; there are quite a few reasons to consider utilizing Botox.
- Low cost. Botox typically costs less than other methods for reducing wrinkles.
- Quick process. Compared to a facelift where patients are under anesthesia for three hours, a Botox injection takes about 10 minutes.
- No recovery. Receiving a Botox injection requires no recovery time. You are free to continue with your life. Recovering from a facelift typically takes at least one to two weeks.
- Minimal side effects. Sometimes, people receiving Botox experience minor bruising or swelling. However, the side effects are significantly reduced if Botox is administered in a clinical setting.
- Temporary. If for some reason you decide that you do not like Botox, the effect wears off. All you need to do is stop receiving the injection. Other methods of reducing wrinkles are difficult to reverse.
- Wrinkle reduction. After the temporary injection wears off, many patients see a reduction in the visibility of their wrinkles.
Botox is also used to treat a variety of other ailments, including:
- Lazy eye. Botox is able to lift the brow and lid above a lazy eye, thus reducing its appearance.
- Hyperhidrosis. Botox helps seal sweat glands and reduces the production of sweat.
No matter your skin care needs; Windsor Dermatology will solve your problem. We have an excellent team of six board certified dermatologists that takes pride in their work and strives for the highest quality care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the services we offer.