Clinical Trials NJ
Windsor Dermatology’s commitment to participating in clinical trials to advance medical dermatology research and treatment benefits both our patients by getting them the newest medications and benefits our physicians in learning more about psoriasis and possibly help lead to a cure! Windsor Dermatology has participated in trials with currently approved FDA drugs such as Enbrel, Humira, Stelara, Otezla and Cosentyx. Through the Psoriasis Treatment Center of Central New Jersey, the state’s first complete facility for advanced psoriasis research and therapies, Windsor Dermatology distinguishes our practice as a leader in medical dermatology.
What to expect during a clinical trial
- Access to the latest medical innovations
- Study medication at no cost
- Potential financial compensation for time and travel
- The opportunity to contribute to medical research
- Study visits conducted by a trained and dedicated research team
- Evaluations performed by one of our board certified dermatologists
How to qualify
Windsor Dermatology is seeking patients with the following general criteria:
- 18 or older
- Previously diagnosed with psoriasis or atopic dermatitis
- Insurance is not needed to participate
- Willing to be compliant with the guidelines of the study
- Excited to participate!
If you are interested in learning more about the current studies being ran at the Psoriasis Treatment Center of Central New Jersey, please submit your information below and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
You can also contact our Clinical Trials Department at 609-443-0424
Click here for a list of all of the studies we have run.