Does your skin feel dull and dry? Have you been noticing an increased amount of acne? Acne and dry skin can be extremely uncomfortable. Follow the tips below and you will be on your way to clear skin.
- Wear sunscreen. If you don’t want a lot of wrinkles in the future, put sunscreen on every day. Preventive care is better than fixing the problem afterward. Winter is not an excuse not to wear sunscreen because the sun’s rays are just as strong.
- Wash makeup brushes. Many people are guilty of not washing their makeup brushes. Not doing so is one of the easiest ways to cause breakouts, as the brushes hold dirt and bacteria.
- Use an antioxidant-rich serum. Serums are different from lotions and creams; they are more concentrated so you’ll only need a small amount.
- Clean your phone. Your smartphone gets so many germs on it throughout the day. It is a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses, and germs. The combination of that causes pimples and irritation. We recommend cleaning your phone a few times a day with a disinfecting wipe.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is one of the best things for your body. It gives it the chance to renew and recover from the day’s activities. Not getting enough sleep will leave your skin looking dull and pale.
- Exfoliate your skin. If you’re looking in the mirror and wishing you had smaller pores, exfoliate your skin. The reason why your pores look bigger is because they are filled with dirt, dead skin cells, and oil. Exfoliating will help get rid of the gunk in your pores.
No matter your skin care needs; Windsor Dermatology will solve your problem. We have an excellent team of six board certified dermatologists that take pride in their work and strives for the highest quality care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the services we offer.