BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatments NJ
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a safe, effective treatment for reducing the appearance of frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. These lines are caused by excessive contractions of the facial musculature. This activity is reduced by BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, resulting in a more relaxed appearance.
Most Common Treatments
- BOTOX® is a toxin which blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscle. This prevents contraction of the muscles which cause dynamic wrinkles.
- After consultation and discussion of your goals, injections are performed by one of our board certified dermatologist using a very small needle. You may experience a mild pinch, but the discomfort will go away momentarily.
- Immediately after treatment, you may experience mild bumps but these will rapidly smooth. Although you may notice improvement after 2-3 days, most patients need 7-10 days to see ideal results.*
- Most treatments last 3 months or sometimes even longer.* The response does not stop dramatically but rather fades over a period of time.
- If you are concerned about unwanted wrinkles, you may be an ideal candidate. Please consult with a member of our staff.
*Individual Results May Vary