Due to COVID-19 concerns, Windsor Dermatology has virtual tele-medicine as an option for your visit. We continue to operate with compliance to the CDC guidelines. We are diligent in practicing frequent and proper sanitation techniques. We continue to advise patients and staff to stay home and re-schedule appointments if you feel unwell. Thank you for understanding and taking proper precautions.
WINDSOR DERMATOLOGY COVID-19
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- All persons inside the building (including patients and staff) are required to wear a mask
- Mandatory telephone pre-screening to any patients being appointed
- Telehealth is offered as a safety personal-care option
- Signs posted at entranceways and around the building to prevent those who are physically unwell from entering the building
- Sanitizer stations located throughout the building
- Frequent sanitizing of the front desks, waiting areas, and stairwell
- Sanitizing of exam rooms before/after each patient
- Deeper nightly cleaning, especially including all touch points
- Social distancing has been implemented, including usage of signs on the waiting room seating to ensure patients remain distanced
- No Non-Essential visitors allowed to come in with the patients
- Gloves and face shields are worn by staff when necessary (Ex: During Hydrafacials)
We are always looking to bring the latest technology to our practice to benefit you—our valued patients. With our Free PocketPatient app, you’ll have the ability to engage more in your healthcare with added convenience.
This innovative app will better connect you to our practice and help you:
- Contactless Check in with a parking lot waiting room
- Pay your Copay prior to coming into the office
- See past and upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Message your provider
- Access your information while on the go right in the palm of your hand
With the app, you won’t have to worry about remembering your next scheduled appointment or wait for a voicemail to be returned for a prescription refill.
Questions? Need help? Please contact our practice today at 609 443 4500.