David Nieves, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Nieves practices medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. He has a strong interest in treating persons with psoriasis and has served as a clinical investigator in over 80 clinical trials to evaluate new treatments. He practices all aspects of dermatology and treats acne, moles, warts, skin cancer, skin infections, and vitiligo. He is interested in skin allergy and performs patch testing to identify the underlying sources of allergic rashes. He also offers a range of treatments for patients with severe sweating, known as hyperhidrosis.
Dr. Nieves performs a range of cosmetic enhancement procedures. He treats unwanted wrinkles with BOTOX and Juvederm and performs laser surgery to eliminate unwanted hair and reduce facial redness and blemishes.
Dr. Nieves enjoys spending time with his two children and working with technology.
- Board certified in dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science: Duke University
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Pennsylvania
- Internship in internal medicine: University of Rochester
- Residency in dermatology: University of Rochester
- Practicing dermatology, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and laser surgery
- Member of the Attending Staff at Penn Medicine Princeton Health, where he previously served as Section Chief for the Division of Dermatology in 2004-2005