Juvederm is the only filler that is FDA-approved to last up to one year. The scientific term for it is hyaluronic acid filler. The volume agent already occurs in our bodies, Juvederm consists of a higher concentration to smooth out wrinkles.
If you aren’t convinced to try Juvederm, here are 7 benefits:
- Minimally Invasive. Juvederm is administered using small injections. The process is quick and requires no downtime. Patients are able to return to work and their daily activities immediately after leaving the office.
- Natural look. Juvederm is made up of hyaluronic acid, which is already found in our bodies. The injections are smooth and are able to provide a natural look once they are completed.
- Comfortable procedure. The injections contain lidocaine, a pain reliever, to minimize discomfort.
- Quick procedure & results. Juvederm can take as little as 15 minutes to receive. The procedure time depends on the areas being treated. There is no downtime required and for optimal results, most patients need only one treatment.
- Reversible. If you don’t like how you look with Juvederm, don’t worry! Hyaluronic acid fillers are biodegradable and its effects break down over time.
- Great for severe wrinkles. As we age, we get wrinkles and may not be happy with our appearance anymore. Juvederm reduces the appearance of wrinkles to provide you with a youthful glow again.
- Lip augmentation. Another great benefit to Juvederm is it can plump up your lips. After one treatment, your lips will look natural and full.
No matter your skin care needs; Windsor Dermatology will solve your problem. We have an excellent team of six board certified dermatologists that takes pride in their work and strives for the highest quality care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the services we offer.